Back to top
  • Open Daily at 10am
  • Call Ahead for Curbside Pickup
  • 443-438-3659
3chi Delta 9o Vape Cartridge Original price was: $ 24.95.Current price is: $ 21.95.
Sale
In stock

3chi Delta 9o Vape Cartridge

Original price was: $ 24.95.Current price is: $ 21.95.

We are thrilled to introduce you to our 3chi Delta 9o Vape Cartridge – the pinnacle of smoothness, strength, and longevity that our cannabinoid production has reached! Gear up because this cartridge is set to redefine your vaping experience.

Our Delta 9o Vape Cartridge is powered with an impressive 95% broad spectrum Delta 9o oil, making it one of the most potent on the market. The other 5% consists of natural terpenes, amplifying the oil’s beneficial effects and delivering a delightful aroma. This potent formula is contained in a 1ml cartridge, ensuring a lasting and highly satisfying experience.

Each 3chi Delta 9o Vape Cartridge is created right here in the United States and has been independently lab-tested by a reputable entity, boosting our commitment to purity and potency. Our vape oil includes no MCT, PG, VG, Vitamin E, or any other cutting agents, maintaining your wellness as our top priority. You can find other products by 3chi here.

Why Broad Spectrum Delta 9o?

Our 3chi Delta 9o Vape Cartridge is based on Broad Spectrum Delta 9o, derived from premium quality hemp. Boasting all beneficial compounds that support your wellness, this form of extract reaches unprecedented potency levels, offering you a holistic vaping experience without any detectable Delta-9 THC.

Use and Storage

We recommend starting with a short puff to adjust to test the potency of our Delta 9o Vape Cartridge. Always remember to keep your cartridge in a cool, dry, and dark place for optimal freshness and to maintain its quality.

Shipping & Return Policy

Feel free to check our up-to-date shipping and return policies on our website.

Enjoy a ground-breaking vape experience with 3chi Delta 9o Vape Cartridge!

option

Ice Cream Cake, Blue Dream, Snowman, Pineapple Express, Green Crack